hey hey hey

BASKETBALL STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY HOPEFULLY WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE BOYS SOON!!!!!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

me and syd new blog

weeeeehe i like this pictus hey im syd I love that picturs .
Hey I like my on pictur and my dog to hey my name is kallie I love my( dog yes I do)
Asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
aah fuuuny
rrrrrrocky is so cute.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Kallie

Norris Fam said...

I love you Kallie & Sydney!

Mom

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

How fun! You guys share the blog now?! That will be way fun! I really like the new look you guys!

You are both the cutest girls! I love you both and miss you A TON!!

Hopefully we will get to see you sometime soon!

Kallie...you make the funniest faces I have EVER seen! :)

Patti said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again...and that Syd is doing it too. Grandma and Grandpa need the frog or a lizard. We have so many grasshoppers. Did you keep the frog? Love you both tons! Grandma Patti

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures Kallie and Syd. Guess what? I love you both too.

Darlene said...

Kallie, you look so much like your mom. You are so beautiful. Syd you are too.

KayLynn said...

I love you Kallie and Sydney. I love your mom too.
joslynn

KayLynn said...

I like that lizerd. I love the lizerd feet.
ellie wheeler xxx

Norris Fam said...

Hi my girls!