BASKETBALL STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY HOPEFULLY WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE BOYS SOON!!!!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
my life
if your wondering why i put this picture on my blog because i love animals . looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i love this picture because it was so much fun to do. . i love this picture. is int this beautiful. isint this blued eyed hated blued shirted boy so cute. i love you.
5 comments:
I love all the new pictures Kallie and Syd. We miss you guys so much.
Jeni
I'm glad you are back online. Keep us up on what you are doing. Love, Grandma Patti
Hey Kallie I love your pictures the baby is cute i miss you so much!!!!! I cant wait to see you!
I love that blue eyed boy too! Love the blog Kallie. I'm going to make my Joshua join your book club!
Hey Kallie That picture of that Beautiful Flower did your Mom take that well it is Very Perty!!
~Maci Rideout
Post a Comment