hey hey hey

BASKETBALL STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY HOPEFULLY WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE BOYS SOON!!!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Reading Is Fun" Book Club

Hi my name is Kallie. I have started a book club. If you want to join leave me a comment. The first book we are reading is Ramona the Brave . The rules are: #1-don't skip pages because it is not fair because when you have to say what happened you wont know what happened #2- You must be between the ages of 1 & 100 (meaning anyone can join). Tip: if you don't have the book check it out of your library. If you don't have the same book in the picture that is ok. You can pass on a book and start up again on the next one.
Photobucket
Leave a comment when you are done reading the book and if you're the first person done you win a prize (if you've already read the book, you have to read it again to qualify). Also, everyone who reads the book and leaves a comment with their review gets put into a drawing for another prize. We will take turns picking the book...but no making fun of other people's book choice.
Photobucket
When you decided to do the stuff at the top you can start the book...have fun reading! Invite your friends to join in the fun too!
Photobucket
Don't worry, I'm not this far into the book. I was just posing for a picture :) Have fun reading...I hope you win a prize!

14 comments:

Megan said...

Great idea for a club! Sasha and I will join. We usually take turns reading books like this to eachother! I have not read this book in a really long time! Wahoo!

Julie Freeman said...

Sign up Abi for sure! I will get her going on it. Great idea Kallie!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

This is perfect! Good idea Kal! Jake & I are in for sure! We will let you know when we are done with the book!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

This is perfect! Good idea Kal! Jake & I are in for sure! We will let you know when we are done with the book!

Just Us said...

Hey Kallie that seems FUN me and sammi wanna join

KayLynn said...

Ellie is in for sure. Maybe I will get really involved and read it with all of them so Joslynn can join too. We will have to see.

Anonymous said...

Joshua's in. We are going to send you an invite to his blog.

Holly Ogden said...

Hi kallie,remember me?Noah Ogden?
I think that it would be okay to join the club.Letme ask you,how will I pick a prize when I'm all the way in BELLEVUE?:)

Patti said...

Hi Kallie, Grandpa Charlie and I are excited to be part of the club. We decided to buy the book and both of us are reading it right now. What a fun idea!!!

Amber said...

This is Amber and I finished the book so here is my favorite part of the book.

I liked when Ramona toke a different route to school and the dog chewed her shoe so Ramona made a slipper out of paper towels that where in the girls bathroom and also she used Mr. Cardoza's stapler to staple the paper towels together and
after a while she got her shoe back and everyone thought she was brave.

Mangum Menagerie said...

The mangum's are in we have read the book but we will try and read it again before you switch books. Great idea Kallie.

Patti said...

Hi Kallie,
This is Grandma Patti. I have finished the book. My favorite part was when Ramona said a "bad" word. Ramona cried really hard because she thought her family was making fun of her. Mrs. Q. asked "Ramona, what are we going to do with you?" and Ramona said, "Love me!" Later after Ramona talks about them loving Beezus more, Mrs. Q. says, "Love isn't like a cup of sugar that gets used up...There is enough to go around."
I really enjoyed the book. Thanks for starting the club.

Anonymous said...

This is Spencer, what's the next book?!

Spencer Jensen said...

This is Spencer, what's the next book?!