This is Joshua Hales, I will read it.
This is the Mangum's we have all read it, it is an awesome book!
This is Nathan Defa, and I am going to read it.
Hey Kallie: We just got the book in from the library, so we are going to read it together with Livi and Bridger...Hope they like it! You're such a cutie pie, good idea for the book club!
I'm done with the first one and on the second. irealy like it.Nathan defa
I finished the 1st and 2nd. They were really good I need to read the 3rd book.Sammi Rideout
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is Joshua Hales, I will read it.
This is the Mangum's we have all read it, it is an awesome book!
This is Nathan Defa, and I am going to read it.
Hey Kallie: We just got the book in from the library, so we are going to read it together with Livi and Bridger...Hope they like it! You're such a cutie pie, good idea for the book club!
I'm done with the first one and on the second. irealy like it.
Nathan defa
I finished the 1st and 2nd. They were really good I need to read the 3rd book.
Sammi Rideout
Post a Comment