hey hey hey

BASKETBALL STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY HOPEFULLY WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE BOYS SOON!!!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

haircut

Okay the time has come for Syd and i to have our hair cut. I know that you might think okay okay but wait a sec here they are:

before Syd: I know straggly!

After Syd: more mature but still my little Syd
Before Kallie:long, long,long

After Kallie: mature and sweet
And now even though I'm not there i know that your mouth is hanging open! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Patti said...

I love the new look!!!!!!!!!!!!--You and Syd both. I'll bet it feels different.

KayLynn said...

Joslynn says:

I think that is so cute, and I want to come back and play now that your hair won't get in your face.

KayLynn said...

Ellie says:

I like the hair cuts! You look so different that I almost didn't recognize you.

KayLynn said...

Sadie says:

I love your hair cuts so much that I want to come back. I wish that we could play together, and go back on the hill!

KayLynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KayLynn said...

KayLynn Says:

I love the hair cuts! You both look so grown up and beautiful. Thanks for playing so good with the girls!

KayLynn said...

and finaly Kyle says:

Blaat. (the sound of spit up) He only spits on those he truly loves, so it is a great sign :)! I think it translates to "that is just too cool for words!"

Diane said...

We LOVe LOVE LOVE the new haircuts. Diane, Anna and Lauren