hey hey hey

BASKETBALL STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY HOPEFULLY WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE BOYS SOON!!!!!

Monday, May 21, 2012

update

This trip was super fun this is me and Syd at the beach to bad dad couldn't come. In this pic this was the day before i got my new swim suit.
This is us with the one and only Goofe I got his autograph in a booklet my friend Mary-Kate gave me. Thanks Mary Kate!!
This is Syd and I with the one and only Mickey Mouse. He's the man!!
This is me in a happy birthday hat in the mad hatters store with all the latest Disney hats. It was my birthday when we went to Dineyland!!
These are the Mini Mouse ears that i did end up purchasing. (By the way I'm in  front of the tea cups ride.)
    This is Syd and i sprinting out to the salty seas. Arg!
Avery was just dying to come with us!
This is Avery in her Mini Mouse hat that, no, we did not buy at Dineyland.
This is all the girls having a blast at the beach.
All right the moment of reveal, the put in so much hard work for a dazzling creaction.
The entry...
Voila a masterpiece!
The nook or study.
And by the way i picked out pink and Syd picked blue. The bathroom is not done but it is almost done. So keep checking.

1 comment:

Mangum Menagerie said...

Looks like so much fun. I love your room it is so pretty. Can't wait to see you.