I love your gerbils Kallie and Sydney there soooo cute I love the names. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Kallie I love your blog. Spencer will be so excited that you are doing one. I will show him in the morning. I am pretty sure that he would like to do one too. We will be checking.
Very cute Kallie! Those pets look so fun!
I think it is cool that you are doing a blog! Did you take the pictures yourself? I'll keep checking back. Love you! Grandma Patti
Love your blog Kallie you did such a great job!
Good Job Kal! I will get Jake to check this when he comes home from school! I can't wait to see more! I will also have Jake do some posts on his blog!
I wish I had one of my own gerbils. Hey, what about your fish? -Jake
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love your gerbils Kallie and Sydney there soooo cute I love the names. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Kallie I love your blog. Spencer will be so excited that you are doing one. I will show him in the morning. I am pretty sure that he would like to do one too. We will be checking.
Very cute Kallie! Those pets look so fun!
I think it is cool that you are doing a blog! Did you take the pictures yourself? I'll keep checking back. Love you! Grandma Patti
Love your blog Kallie you did such a great job!
Good Job Kal! I will get Jake to check this when he comes home from school!
I can't wait to see more! I will also have Jake do some posts on his blog!
I wish I had one of my own gerbils. Hey, what about your fish?
-Jake
I wish I had one of my own gerbils. Hey, what about your fish?
-Jake
Post a Comment