I like Ms.Muffin since you said he's cute Kallie I think he is cute to.
We love you. Thank you for all the pictures you posted. We can't wait until we come to your house. We will like your Bathtisim (that is how Ellie says it.)Love, Ellie and Joslynn
He looks pretty funny for a muffin mayor shouldnt he have a muffin hat?I put some new pictures on my blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like Ms.Muffin since you said he's cute Kallie I think he is cute to.
We love you. Thank you for all the pictures you posted. We can't wait until we come to your house. We will like your Bathtisim (that is how Ellie says it.)
Love, Ellie and Joslynn
He looks pretty funny for a muffin mayor shouldnt he have a muffin hat?
I put some new pictures on my blog.
Post a Comment