I like the pitures kallie and i wills see you tonight at the randsSamantha
THe girls would comment, but they are asleep, maybe tomorrow. I love your picture of anna! Did you take it? You guys look like you are having fun in the box!
I can't believe what good pictures you take. I especially like the picture of Anna. See you soon. Love, Grandma Patti
We call that Evil Anna face. Funny Huh! We love your house in St. George and can't wait to come and visit you. YEAH!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the pitures kallie and i wills see you tonight at the rands
Samantha
THe girls would comment, but they are asleep, maybe tomorrow. I love your picture of anna! Did you take it? You guys look like you are having fun in the box!
I can't believe what good pictures you take. I especially like the picture of Anna. See you soon. Love, Grandma Patti
We call that Evil Anna face. Funny Huh! We love your house in St. George and can't wait to come and visit you. YEAH!
Post a Comment