Kal, if you weren't so sweet I am sure that our bugs would have left you alone! I love you Kallie-Girl!
I love it my self . happy kid.bog spot
I like your bug bites, your face is silly. I like the pool.Ellie
I like the pool the most. I love Kallie and Sydney. I love the flowers (on the background).Joslynn(PS Sadie is dancing to your music. She likes that part.)
You are a lucky duck you get to have your own room. I loooooove the pool the best. I loooove you Kallie.Sammi.
Looks like you need some of grandma's tiger balm. What kind of bug was biting you? Grandma Patti
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kal, if you weren't so sweet I am sure that our bugs would have left you alone!
I love you Kallie-Girl!
I love it my self . happy kid.bog spot
I like your bug bites, your face is silly. I like the pool.
Ellie
I like the pool the most. I love Kallie and Sydney. I love the flowers (on the background).
Joslynn
(PS Sadie is dancing to your music. She likes that part.)
You are a lucky duck you get to have your own room. I loooooove the pool the best. I loooove you Kallie.
Sammi.
Looks like you need some of grandma's tiger balm. What kind of bug was biting you? Grandma Patti
Post a Comment