hey hey hey

BASKETBALL STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY HOPEFULLY WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE BOYS SOON!!!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

american girl fashion show

Liberty and her new pet Pepper. They are best buddies.

Who is reading?

Kit was reading "Meet Kit".

Cute little sis in her blessing dress.
Avery

Liberty and Pepper again.

liberty in her new clothes.

New Pepper.

Best friends

kit likes her book.

4 comments:

Mangum Menagerie said...

Cute pictures Kallie. My girls love their American girls too. Hope your summer is going good. See you soon.

Patti said...

You are getting to be quite a photographer!!!!!!!!!!. I really like the backdrop you did so that your dolls will show up better. I don't think I've seen the red chair. It is really cute.

Norris Fam said...

I especially love Kit reading her book! Love Kit...Love the book!

Anonymous said...

I love how you were so creative with your american dolls! love,ellie