hey hey hey

BASKETBALL STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY HOPEFULLY WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE BOYS SOON!!!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

selling our house!!


Okay you're probably wondering ... what!!!!!!!! So here. First book club is off I just can't manage the prizes.

Here is our story about the for sale sign in our yard.Okay so Syd, mom and i were in Utah when it happened we were in grandma Patti's basement playing while grandma had her aunts and uncles dinner. Dad was @ work and one of his friends called him and said "what is that in your front yard". dad answered "what".Dad and his friend chatted about the sign. After dad rode home after work ,and saw the sign in person he called my mom and told her the news. My mom told me and Syd we were delighted. My mom and dad had so many questions and didn't know what to think.
That's how we found out about the for sale sign in our yard. We are still not sure about anything yet. If you'd like to know more please check up I will say more and more .


love your dearest kallie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was so long ago that i can barely even remember it! I love the pictures though! love, ellie