hey hey hey

BASKETBALL STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY HOPEFULLY WE GET TO PLAY A GAME WITH THE BOYS SOON!!!!!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

homecoming?????

My dad and mom won't let me go to home coming until i'm 14 is that fair? So here in small town Eureka any one who goes to the high school/middle school can attend a homecoming dance. If i were aloud i wouldn't take a  date id where a dress i already have that's modest etc. Should i be aloud to go???? please answer before the 26 of Oct.

3 comments:

Mangum Menagerie said...

Sorry but no, I agree with your parents. Twelve is to young, 14 sounds more reasonable. Even church sponsored dances here in mormonville are 14 and older. Have fun in other ways. Love you Rick and andrea

Darlene said...

I would also say no. They want to keep the boys away from you as long as possible.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh shoot! I know this part of life is hard, but I totally have to agree with your parents! Jake won't be going to any dances....unless they are church dances, until he is 16, 14 for church dances.

Outside of just what your parents told you, think about what the church says. If we do ANY dances for the youth we cannot invite anyone younger than 14. You have smart parents sweetie! They are trying to do what they feel is right, and what the Lord would want them to do.

How about instead you try to compromise with them and invite a few friends over that night for a fun movie night or little party! That would be more fun anyway! :)

LOVE YOU!